Sunday, January 14, 2018

Final finishes of 2017

Well! This is a novel experience! Usually when I take photos with my tablet or phone I have great difficulty uploading them from google photos, but it seems Blogger has changed things since my last post.  So, here's the 2017 Christmas ornaments that I sent to a friend!

Tiny Modernist -Winter Cuties


I traced around the inside of the inner hoop on foam board, cut it out with a craft knife and then gently pushed foam board into the back for a neat finish.

If you haven't discovered Tiny Modernist yet, here's the etsy shop for some instant gratification

Tiny Modernist

I love to make a little Christmas mat each year to send.

The backing was just as interesting as the front!


I hope 2018 has gotten of to a great start for you.  

2 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

The Christmas mat you created is lovely; I really like the fabric you used for it. What fun ornaments you stitched! Thanks for the tip about the foam core for the backside. Happy New Year!

diamondc said...

Pauline: First I want to thank-you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment, I could not find your email address.
I love the ornament it is so sweet, the Christmas mat is beautiful, love the design and colors you used.

Blessings
Catherine