Monday, October 25, 2010

Two more stitchy Christmas finishes!

Hot off the needle are my two latest finishes

Happy Holidays by Deb Brewer of Frances & Me, from JCS Ornament Issue 2008(?) stitched on mystery fabric, with Vikki Clayton's silks to match the Moda Fruitcake Table Topper I quilted recently.


Homespun Elegance's 'Santa, Please bring me...' stitched on mystery fabric and using mostly DMC floss, with some colour changes. 

Both stitchings need charms attached and I'll attached them after I've finished them off- I think they need a bit of a press, don't you!

These are the last two of my Christmas stitching (hooray!)but I may do a couple of extras between now and Christmas. I'll be back to post my finished finishes soon!

1 comment:

Blu said...

Cute finishes! I've never seen either of them before. The Santa one is too funny.