Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Beauty in your Forties and Fifties- why didn't anyone tell me?

You know that nose trimmer that men buy?  Tell your husband HE needs one now, and suggest he buy the twin pack or take up the two-for-one offer.  Because YOU will need one.


Forget those little tubes of hair removal creme for your upper lip- if you need to remove hair on your upper lip, you may as well remove the rest of your beard too.


Extra heavy duty hair remover for stubborn leg hair will NOT remove that whisker on your chin.  Hopefully no-one else has noticed it before you do.


Facial hair removal is NOT effortless and painfree.  That fine hair on your face will cling with all its' might. Use a mirror and sunlight to check for patches left behind. Not while you're driving.

You will get caught with that cream on your face. Pretend its a face mask.


'How long has that been there?' Hopefully only since this morning.  But you know its been there a lot longer. The length of it should tell you that.


Care to share anything else I've got to look forward to?

5 comments:

Jennifer Ann Fox said...

it's all about hormone balance a this age.....LOl
honestly.

Jennifer

coral said...

You gave me a lovely giggle this morning ...Love coral off to check ...lol...

BronnyB said...

welcome to my world - due to genetics, I've been having to shave my beard since I was 16! Nair never worked (and gave me a rash) so shaving was the only option so many years ago. Now I need to save for electrolysis.....
Heaven help me when 'the change' really hits!!!!
Huggers!

StitchinByTheLake said...

Everything that can fall, will fall. :) blessings, marlene

Three Birds Inspired said...

Menopause is NOT for sissies! Invest in a large magnifying mirror...and be vigilant! Toss out heavy coats and anything flannel. Never sneeze unless you are totally "prepared".

I hear it gets better but I am 58 now and I still have not rounded that bend...