Wednesday, July 1, 2009

July's Goals

I have been inspired by Silver Lotus to set some goals for this month. Here's what I'd like to achieve

1/ Continue on Mary Wigham
2/ Keep working on Alison's present
3/ Order chart & froufrou for T's wedding sampler
4/ Keep knitting Jack's,(the Jack Russell)rug, knit up at least half the wool I have
5/ Sew the messenger bag I just bought the fabric for
6/ Finish the chair pad
7/ Walk every 2nd day
8/ Start (and finish) Nicholas's quilt
9/ Start my pansy quilt (finally found the right pattern!)

Not much, hey! However, the school holidays start Friday, for 2 weeks. I suppose that will cut down my freebie searching time on the computer as Nicholas does like to play the hidden object games style games we have, so I might just get some of these done!

Happy Stitching!

5 comments:

Heather said...

Yay! Those are great goals! I hope we can both share a lot of progress at the end of the month.

Joolz said...

Hello Pauline

I've just stumbled upon the Mary Wigham Sampler and just love it. I am getting my fabric tomorrow - can't wait to start it! Nice to get to know a fellow South Aussie. I work most days in our business so I am not much of a crafter (too pooped) although my love of cross-stitching goes way back. I love good food, wine, movies and books, hanging with my hubby of 22 years and our two girls. Drup by for a visit,

Cheers - Joolz
www.simplyjoolz.blogspot.com

Joolz said...

Hi Pauline

I'm not much of a fabric 'stash builder' as I can't sew for nuts but there are a few shops down here. I am in Millicent and there is Bank House Quilts and in Mt Gambier there is Stitch n Knit (both better quality, more expensive)plus Spotlight and Lincraft stores.
Just been to Mt.G and got my supplies to start Mary! I'll take a photo tomorrow of my progress.

Cheers - Joolz

Bonnie said...

Pauline,
I have something for you on my blog.

Bonnie

Srinity said...

You have lot on your list but I'm sure you'll reach your goals. I should also write a list since I keep forgetting what I'm supposed to do and start a side project instead. :D