Tuesday, June 23, 2009

TUSAL Update Time!

Well, I've been stitching more this month, but it doesn't seem to be showing in my bowl. Maybe it's because the bowl is so large that once a small amount goes in, it needs to have a really large amount to make any obvious difference.

It could also be that I'm stitching with Vikki Clayton silks, so I'm being very frugal with my orts. Anyway, if you want to join in the TUSAL click here. Yoyo is giving a small gift to the 100th sign-up, it's at 96 now.



Sorry about the quality of the pic, it's grey and gloomy today.

Well, I'm off to look at everyone else's update, and see who our new members are.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The bowl will soon fill up, and I think I would be careful if I was using VC Silks

CindyMae said...

Great progress!!!

Please stop by my blog and see the July 17th post as there is something there for you!!
http://stitchingkorner.blogspot.com/