Monday, January 5, 2009

These Lazy Days of Summer...

I love this time of the year, mornings down at Grange beach, with Nicholas participating in VacSwim, the afternoons spent stitching and watching the tennis, and warm summery nights -with the airconditioner going full blast, so that we can brave the heat outside for short periods of time, then quickly dash back inside to cool down. Mostly, during a typical summer it's too hot to do too much outside, but at the moment it's about 30c (86f), so I have some gardening planned for later in the week...

Yikes, the frog has been visiting. Was sitting proudly looking at my stitching, thinking how quickly it was coming along, musing how 'this' part of my stitching was only 1 stitch away from the border, hang on - that bit I did before wasn't one stitch away from the border- have I made another mistake?- crikey there are 5 hearts in the wrong place!

This is the Cat's Whiskers HeartStrings, using DMC, minus 5 small hearts!

No comments: